The Property Auction Masterclass - Module 10 Pt1
Module 10.1 - What Happens When You're Successful at Auction?
Module 10.2 - Getting Insurance
Module 10.3 - Lining Up Your Tradespeople
Module 10.4 - The Refurb
Module 10 - Post Auction, Renovation & Restoration
In this module, you will learn about:
10.1 - What Happens When You're Successful at Auction?
- Signing the contract & paying the deposit
- Small print such as seller's legal fees & buyers premium
- A word on bridging finance
10.2 - Getting Insurance
- Who is liable to get property insured after the auction?
- Access to the property before completion
10.3 - Lining Up Your Tradespeople
- Getting everything ready in anticipation of completion.
10.4 - The Refurb
- What is the end use of the property going to be?
- Consideration of the ceiling price.